Avail Trusted Payment Gateway Integration Services: Make Transactions Easier with Better Payment Options
Payment Gateway: In this highly evolving digital world, most of the consumers prefer not to waste their valuable time on physical shopping. Instead, they choose online shopping because of its user-friendly and convenient features. Online shopping is opted by most of the people nowadays as here, people can choose and purchase products and services right from the comfort of their home and chosen preferences. Thus, various entrepreneurs and business owners aim to grow their business online and as a result, they essentially need suitable Payment gateway services. Due to this, the payment gateways are also gaining huge success, as it is making online payments quite easier and faster as well. Therefore, the demand for purchasing products and services through online shopping websites has increased.
With online shopping, the e-commerce market is maturing at a phenomenal pace. Even the online merchants aim to increase sales and for that, the payment gateway integration services become essential. If you want to have a successful online business, it is essential to integrate a payment gateway to your website for secure payment.
Know More About Payment Gateway in Details:
A payment gateway is a software application which works as a service provider to connect the website with the bank. At the same time, it allows the customers to pay their bill online right on the spot during the purchase. It is actually an online manifestation of a real point-of-sale terminal that you get in retail stores. By transferring the key information between websites and banks, it makes the user experience smoother and more secure. Thus, these payment gateway services are used by different e-commerce websites and non-profit organizations.
Parameters to Keep in Mind Before Going for Payment Gateway Integration:
With the increasing use of smartphones nowadays, most of the e-commerce merchants are integrating a payment gateway into their mobile app. In this way, by entering the appropriate bank data information into the respective fields in the application form, you can easily transfer the amount through the bank. It not only validates the request with the payment system but also analyses the financial competence of the customer and verifies it with the cost of the purchase. Consider the following criteria, before implementing payment gateway integration services:
SELLER ACCOUNT TYPES
You can choose any of the two seller accounts, dedicated or aggregated, depending on your preferences and choices. The integration with the aggregated seller account is an easy approach as it provides lesser information on the financial implications of your business. Whereas, the integration with the dedicated account is quite time-consuming and complicated as well. Because here, a thorough check of the credit histories in all banks is required where you have been listed as a customer, as it is solely meant for your business.
TYPES OF PRODUCTS BEING SOLD
It is important to know the type of goods that you are selling, whether a digital content or a physical product. It directly affects the selection of the electronic money system. Because for different products, separate methods are used. Digital contents include payment through credit or debit cards, Net banking, etc. On the other hand, physical payment options include cash or by cheque mode of payment.
APPLICABLE SECURITY CERTIFICATES
You have to be PCI DSS certified to get the legal rights of handling customer banking data. As the security of the customers is of utmost importance and cannot be overlooked, hence you need to put in a more detailed attention to it. PCI DSS certification is a very important document for getting permissions. It adds benefit to your organization and is also compliant with the industry standards for the payment card industry.
Benefits of Payment Gateway Integration for Your E-commerce Websites:
When it comes to e-commerce sites, integrated payment gateways are the best option because, with this payment gateway integration, it is easier to accept several types of electronic payments. Not only it helps in the processing of the credit cards but it also acts as a connecting door between the transactions from the customer to the retailer’s end. But it’s a crucial decision to know the requirements of your business and accordingly choose the service provider for payment gateway integration because of the availability of too many choices. Apart from the certain fact that it is quite easy to use, it also offers users a smooth and seamless experience because it is connected through APIs. Some other advantages of payment gateway integration are as follows:
- You get notified while verifying the transactions
- They are encrypted with higher levels of security for taking care of sensitive user information
- Even encrypted with PCI agreement to avoid fines
- Facility of getting recurring bills based on a subscription-pricing scheme
- Safe storage of payment information to avoid re-entering the customer’s personal information
- API tools and developer information for customizing as per the need of the specific users
- Feature-rich solutions for improved workflow management
- Smart integration with other tools likes shopping carts, accounting software, etc.
Criteria to Evaluate the Best Payment Gateway Integration Services for Your Online E-commerce Website:
When you create an e-commerce portal, it is important to check that it is user-friendly and secure to use. Nowadays, more and more e-commerce business owners are integrating multiple payment gateway into their sites for the purpose of generating more sales. But with so many payment gateway integration options available in the market, it is difficult to decide which payment gateway will befit your online store. The ultimate decision will be always a tricky and critical one. Before you hurriedly narrow down to an inappropriate payment gateway for your online e-commerce business, let’s take a look at some attributes which you should consider before choosing any payment gateway service.
EASE OF ONBOARDING
While choosing payment gateways, it should be kept in mind that the time taken by the payment gateway to integrate should be an act in accordance with the launch time of the business. Not only will this facilitate the ease of integration but will also restrict the loss of opportunity.
FLEXIBILITY IN THE TRANSACTION CHARGES
The pricing option is one of the most vital elements for any e-commerce business when it comes to payment gateway integration. Thus, it’s better if you opt for a payment gateway Service provider who offers flexible pricing options.
In order to ensure the effectiveness of the payment gateway, merchant-centric features are crucial. The payment page should be optimized to enable users across mobiles and must be customizable as per the requirements of the business.
While opting for a payment gateway, it should be kept in mind that the payments should be easily made across all devices and sales channels, which includes POS, mobile devices and desktops.
Why Choose Web+7 for Payment Gateway Services?
If you want to promote your online businesses and are looking for a secure payment gateway integration, then we can certainly be your best pick as our primary focus is customer satisfaction. Apart from that, our team of experts at Web+7 consists of highly skilled developers who are well versed with the relevant skills and knowledge necessary for integrating a customized payment gateway in your e-commerce websites. They keep themselves updated with the current technological advancements and thus provide help in enhancing the credibility of your business. You can easily rely on our payment gateway services as secured and simplified option for all the transactions. Listed below are some of the reasons why you should choose us for availing payment gateway services:
List of the payment Gateways already implemented in Our Services:
If you are looking for payment gateway integration , Web+7 can provide you with a comprehensive range of payment gateway services, as per the choice of the clients. Listed below are the banks through which our payment gateway is already implemented:
1. Telr: Considered as one of the best payment gateway integration methods for Telr is the company that you can trust. Improve your online business and leave behind your competitors with Telr through their significant services in digital marketing. You need to visit the website of Telr to create an account. After you have completed all the formalities, you will get the key to enter the platform and documentation along with their support page. Then, you need to navigate to the Account section in the website and provide all the necessary documents about your business. You can provide other details if you want the accounting system to acquire credit cards. You will get all the necessary details about the plans available in the account section.
2. PayFort: PayFort is another company that rightfully makes to this list of the best payment gateway integration methods present in Estonia. PayFort offers a payment gateway that is suitable for all types of businesses, be it a large organization or a small start-up. They deal in customized payment stack and also feature an algorithm that offers relevant customer options during a transaction failure. It lessens problems for integration because they provide a One Easy Integration solution to its customers.
3. Checkout: Started in Europe, today, Checkout has reached European Asia due to its popularity and trustworthy services. Checkout offers the most secure payment gateway services and is also included in our list. The best thing about Checkout is that it possesses an easy setup feature and the support pages are also quite user-friendly. Furthermore, the transaction rates of Checkout are minimal compared to others. Carrying a transaction fee of € 0.75 to 2.75% of the whole amount, Checkout easily wins the heart of many young entrepreneurs who are in their initial phase and are planning to set up a business in Estonia.
4. 2Checkout: 2checkout.com functions as both a product as well as a payment vendor rather than functioning just as a single payment gateway service provider. The expense during its setup is around € 180 along with a transaction fee of 5.5%. Additionally, you will be charged with costs that can reduce your profit amount. However, there is no serious competitor to challenge the security standards of 2Checkout.
2checkout takes up security parameters of their customers gravely and monitors each transaction that goes through the customers to the company. If 2Checkout senses any form of unusual activity, then it will take all the necessary steps to notify you immediately.
5. PayPal: PayPal is another famous company that scores high in our list. PayPal does not charge you anything to host your payments in Estonia and also considers the security measurements of the customers sincerely. However, PayPal does not support € currency, and neither does it provide its customer with an option to open a bank account in Estonia. Nevertheless, you can use a VISA card to transfer money to your account, but it will limit the transfer amount of your money to the card along with the withdrawal of money from the ATM. This limit sanctioned can increase to up to € 9128 with an additional fee charge of 0.25%.
Apart from these we also deal in (CCAvenue,PayTabs,HyperPay,Secure-e-pay, Global Tele-Systems Ltd,American Express,E-Billing Solutions (EBS),ABC Payments, Cell Pay)
Approach our experts to get class-apart solutions for Payment Gateway Integration
When it comes to Payment gateway integration, the experts at Web+7 are the best to choose from. We provide authorized services for your e-Commerce store which not only influences the purchasing decisions of your potential customers but also fulfills your business requirements. You just have to place a call at our helpline number: (+372) 618-8219 and interact with our experienced professionals to get instant solutions. Our experts are always available to provide you with the most trusted payment gateway along with other necessary solutions in your hour of need.
In case you are getting a busy tone while dialing our helpline number, drop us a mail at our registered mail-ID. So, what are you waiting for? Reach us today to experience flawless services in your budget and make your online business shine.
When you’re running your own ecommerce site, you’ll need to avail a reliable payment gateway for money transaction purposes. A payment gateway is basically a software application that performs the transaction from the bank to the ecommerce website. Credit and debit cards, eCheck (ACH), and even cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are all media for paying via payment gateways.
But due to the lack of information about the payment gateways, people think it’s a complicated process to deal with. So, if you’re having questions regarding payment gateways, then don’t feel embarrassed. In this article, we have listed the most common questions that will help you to understand the payment gateway services. So, let’s get started with the answers.
These are all the necessary information you need to know about payment gateways and then, you’ll be able to use it properly. For any further queries, you can contact our Web+7 team anytime.