All affiliate membership is subject to prior approval. Webplus7 reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing affiliate, in its sole discretion, with or without cause. Webplus7 reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Webplus7 reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any affiliate, webmaster or website for any reason at any time, with or without notice and regardless of any previous conditions.
Each affiliate entity is only permitted 1 affiliate account. Multiple commissions earned from the same promotion are tracked and easily found using timestamps and will be cancelled
By using our Affiliate Program, You warrant that:
- You are the owner or are licensed to use the entire contents contained on Your website.
- Your website and/or newsletter does not violate any law or regulation.
- Your website and/or newsletter does not contain misrepresentation or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
- Your website and or/newsletter does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
- You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, message boards, banner networks, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: All PPC campaigns including bidding inside PPC systems such as Google Ads or Microsoft Ads and any other suspicious traffic is NOT allowed.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from Affiliate Program.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales or click-throughs using robots, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
Webplus7 respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company.
We will not sell Your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone else. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such. If You have any questions about Your privacy rights, contact us at email@example.com
Webplus7 is responsible for payouts of affiliate commissions and all financial transactions related to Webplus7 affiliate program.
You will receive a commission for sending a authorized sales via your links. In order to place links, You must first be approved by Webplus7 to become an affiliate.
You understand that the payout amount may be changed at any time. You are responsible for determining if the payout for a link You have placed on Your site has changed or been discontinued.
You receive the commission from Webplus7. Payments are made automatically on the fifteenth (15th) day of each month when Your account balance reaches minimum payout limit. Money credited to Your account does not accrue interest. If You choose payout by wire transfer, You will bear all banking fees (€20 – €40). Affiliate program accepts also self-purchases, but to be payed, you need to refer minimum 2 customers, which will place two (2) separate orders.
Refunds, Chargebacks and Bad Checks:
If an order is later refunded to the customer or charged back by the customer, or if a customer’s check does not clear, the referral fee, and any Affiliate charge back fees, will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the Affiliate.